Associate/Sr Associate Software Asset Management - License Compliance
46549 - 10
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Sr Associate Contract Compliance in CIO Advisory for ourConsulting practice.
· Provide high quality professional day-to-day execution of various Software Asset Management (SAM) engagements including SAM current state assessments, software license optimization reviews and SAM tool implementations/integrations
· Analyze complex software license agreements and deployments to obtain license positions for various software vendors and to provide license optimization advice to our clients
· Analyze clients' SAM processes, organization and tools to identify gaps and options for remediation
· Configure SAM tools to provide automated license reporting
· Project a professional image of KPMG
· Oversee field teams and draft deliverables for management review and document review results in work papers
· Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
· Minimum of one year of advisory experience in software asset management including either software license analysis reviews or SAM tool implementations/integrations
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to conduct meetings with clients and third parties in challenging surroundings
· Experience with data analysis tools including Excel, Access, and Sequel
· Strong working knowledge of the licensing of at least one of the following major software license providers including: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Symantec, VMWare and Salesforce
· Excellent analytical, research, organizational, issue identification, prioritization, and resolution and report writing skills
· Minimum of three years of relevant experience
· Experience of leading teams and overseeing fieldwork including SAM process, organization and tool assessments and experience with market leading SAM tools including at least one of the following providers: Flexera, ServiceNow or Snow
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.