Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
· Act as our internal point of contact for all questions related to IA methodology, quality assurance and quality control
· Review all critical reports to ensure full compliance with standards (i.e. IIA but also others), KPMG IA methodology and other principles (i.e. ISO31000)
· Actively support and drive thought leadership in our department by helping with articles, surveys, publications, newsletters, blogs etc.
This is what makes you successful
· Bachelor or Master degree in economics, ideally with focus on finance, accounting, or audit
· Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a must
· Minimum give to six years of experience in the field of internal audit, ideally with a big-four or a multinational corporation
· Native speaking German and English language skills are must
· Preferably similar experience as Quality Assurer within an existing internal audit function
Clarity on Dynamic Audit
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
We offer an exciting and entrepreneurial environment where you are given responsibility quickly, where you can contribute and develop personally. Are you committed and work well under pressure? Are you willing to contribute to the success of KPMG?
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.