Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
· Work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
· Research, experiment, and utilise leading Big Data, Machine Learning platforms and other emerging technologies to add business value
· Manage and conduct forensic data acquisition of structured and non-structured data sources and systems (mobile devices, computers, servers, cloud, etc.)
· Prepare, perform and manage data analyses, analytic techniques and develop algorithms to assist in proactive, detective and investigative regulatory and compliance projects in the scope of general corporate compliance, risks of fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-trust, etc.
· Utilise technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organisations
This is what makes you successful
· You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree
· You bring along 5 years of consulting experience
· You are fluent in English and have good German skills, other languages are definitely an asset
· You are experienced in the field of Forensic, Forensic Technologies, Forensic Data Analytics, eDiscovery, Incident Response, etc.
· Extensive experience in data analytics with any of the following software: IBM SPSS, Alteryx, Rapidminer.
· Design and develop analytics solutions for analyzing vast datasets (Hadoop, Hive, Spark), developing models, forensic analytics tests and deploying dynamic dashboards (Tableau, PowerBi).
· Scripting skills in at least one programming language (R, Scala, Python).
· Statistical, predictive modelling techniques and unsupervised pattern detection (regression, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc).
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
We provide a dynamic work environment that is fast-paced and often reactive to the needs of our clients. We are flexible, responsive, and above all committed to the quality and integrity of our work. As a new joiner to the team, you will experience dedicated colleagues to ensure your development and success on every project. You will be encouraged to think independently and provide creative ideas and solutions to increase the quality of our overall service.
Our attractive Forensic client portfolio will ensure that no two days will be the same, making this a fascinating position.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.