Description de l'offre
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Representative to join our world leading logistics business and within a highly successful team in our Dartford branch.
This is a targeted role with responsibility for winning new business and selling our freight/logistics services to potential new clients and existing customers. You’ll work proactively to gain new customers and to develop and retain existing business though a multi-modal customer portfolio covering Air, Sea and Road logistics services. Your role will involve working to and meeting sales targets and achieving profit growth through telesales activity, building and maintaining pipelines and providing an excellent service to our customers. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales, someone who will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored service adding real value to our customers’ business.
· Managing incoming and outgoing customer calls (both existing and cold calls) in order to sell Kuehne+Nagel products and services.
· Upselling to customers across all of Kuehne+Nagel services and handling customer enquiries around available services and pricing; proactively pursuing undeveloped areas.
· Explaining service pricing, following up on quotes, and negotiating with customers to increase conversion rates.
· Accurately and efficiently entering all customer information into the available Customer Relationship Manager system (CRM) and maintaining a list of potential leads and following up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches.
· Providing a high level of customer care through regular contact, obtaining feedback, monitoring account performance to ensure retention and growth across all logistics modes for all customers.
· Resolving customer issues and queries as necessary.
· Working in close collaboration and alignment with the relevant branch departments and across the Kuehne+ Nagel UK organisation regarding customer requirements, issues and queries, planning and development.
· Maintaining working knowledge of Kuehne+Nagel products and services across all modes and keeping up to date on industry developments through research, personal development, current affairs, trends, as well as actively engaging across Kuehne+Nagel’s internal platforms and completing relevant Computer based training and personal development.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Experience working in a proactive telesales role, ideally with outbound telesales experience would be advantageous. If you have experience of this within a medium or large freight forwarded that would be great too.
· Proven track record of sales success with sound knowledge of sales processes and customer retention skills.
· Able to present and communicate effectively with a strong focus on excellent customer service and relationship building skills with both customers and internal stakeholders.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to organise, administer, plan and prioritise effectively.
· Ability to influence others; experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results.
· Ability to take the initiative as well as collaborate with branch team and across wider Kuehne+Nagel teams.
· Sound financial and commercial acumen (you will be responsible for cost effective quotations) with excellent attention to detail.
· Experience of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel and knowledge of CRM systems too.
Good Reasons to Join
In return for your commitment, we are offering a fantastic opportunity with ongoing training. Our salary is competitive and comes with an uncapped commission –with a real opportunity for you to increase your earning potential. You’ll also benefit from 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, a contributory pension plan, private medical insurance and life assurance plus access to our Route 2 Rewards scheme offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street and internet goods and services.","industry":"Logistics