Join our global engineering team and work on realizing warehousing and distribution projects in Poland.
As a Solution Design Engineer, you will be a part of the global engineering team, focusing on supporting realization of contract logistic projects in Poland. In this role, you will be responsible for warehouse-planning processes, analysis of warehouse data, defining technical requirements for proposed solutions, and supporting sales and business development teams with presenting solutions to customers. Your technical and engineering expertise will contribute to key strategic decisions concerning warehouse and distribution processes in Poland.
· Analyze current warehouse/distribution operations and propose cost saving improvements;
· Monitor progress of projects and initiatives to ensure successful implementation;
· Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions;
· Support business development and sales teams in presenting solutions to the customers;
· Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure optimal solutions are available for projects fulfilment;
· Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience;
· Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage them;
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelors Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related field;
· 2 years of experience as solution engineer, warehouse planner or similar;
· Well-developed solution and process design skills, pragmatic in solving complex problems;
· Excellent analytical skills accompanied by outstanding MS Excel skills;
· Fluent in Polish with a good command of English;
· Strong coordination and organizational skills;
· Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work in team;
Good Reasons to Join
We offer you a challenging and international working environment at a globally leading logistics company. You will be a part of a growing team, led by experts supporting you with your projects and professional development. You will have exposure to diverse teams working together to deliver projects aiming to expand our activity in the region. This role will allow you to shape processes and solutions every day in the modern office located in Park Warsaw.