Seafreight Export Documentation
Kickstart your career by joining the world leading forwarding and logistics organization Kuehne + Nagel. This position forms the backbone of our seafreight documentation team and presents a great foundation for a sterling future in logistics.
In this entry level role, you will be responsible for completing all documentation tasks for export shipments in accordance to SOP and KPIs. If you are good with documentation and working with systems, this is could be a good start to a promising career in logistics.
We are interested in self-motivated individuals who have a long term view of their career path in freight forwarding and logistics. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities, international exposure and a rewarding career. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is a global leader in logistics, start a conversation with us and click apply today!
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Ensure shipment details are accurately and timely entered into our proprietary systems
· Prepare all relevant documents prior to shipment and ready for shipper confirmation
· Issue invoices for local charges per SOP and KPI
· Prepare and release all documents where necessary
Your skills and experience
· Ideally, you should have some experience such as an internship with a large forwarding or logistics company. You possess good multi-tasking skills and have the ambition and passion for our industry. As you will be working in a multi-national environment, good verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin are essential.
Good reasons to join
At Kuehne + Nagel, you get to grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously building our local and global network and our product portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. As a leader in the logistics industry, we provide a collaborative and IT driven environment where you will work with motivated and customer-centric colleagues across the world.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel: Interested parties, please complete your Job Application via KN Careers. Please note that any of your personal data provided through the Job Application Process will be used for recruitment purposes only.
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req36448