Sales Representatives (Seafreight and Airfreight)
The Sales Representative is responsible to secure new business, maintain a relationship with current clients and achieve GP/Volume targets as agreed upon hiring.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Ability to achieve new opportunity business from and to different trade lines
· Follow up on bookings with the various agents and keep the customers fully informed and posted
· Achieve volumes and targets
· System Update and maintain data quality
· Follow up with existing Customers
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor Degree in a related field
· 2-3 years of experience in Freight Forwarding
· 2 years of experience in Sales
· Ability to handle and achieve Sales related targets
Good reasons to join
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the industry.
Kuehne + Nagel – Jordan Ltd.
Shmeisani, Al-Hamra Bldg. 3rd & 4th floor
T +962 (06) 200 7000
F +962 (06) 200 7200
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight , airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com.
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req34771