Description de l'offre
We’re looking for a Safety Advisor (Preventie-adviseur) level II to assist our Contract Logistics sites in Geel, Eindhout and Tessenderlo.
This person will be responsible to ensure that HSE projects within the Kempen area are in line with contractual commitments, regulations and KN Global and regional guidelines.
· You are responsible for providing advice and administrative assistance to cluster management, including QSHE staff and Operational Managers, Supervisors and employees in all matters related to Safety, Health and Environment.
· You’ll implement, develop and create awareness and positive acceptance of the HSE standards and ensure adherence throughout the organisation.
· You monitor the updating of all working instructions in the different departments and you set up local guidelines and coordinate HSE training programs.
· You carry out inspections and safety-audits, initiate gap-analysis and develop, improve and validate HSE process improvements.
· You ensure Health & Safety risk assessments and identify and mitigate potential hazards. You report to the Local Health, Safety & Environmental Manager.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor degree or equivalent
· Certified Prevention Advisor level II
· Special interest in safety regulations
· Good communicator and team player
· Creator of consensus
· Accurate, being able to work independently
· Positive mindset
· Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and Dutch.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a position in a strong international environment with a competitive salary and development opportunities within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.","industry":"Logistics