We are offering a challenging management traineeship at our Contract Logistic Sites in Belgium. This is a unique opportunity to discover and develop experience in the different aspects of Contract Logistics.
The management trainee program is the framework to provide the KN organization with talented professionals and dedicated leaders, now and in the future. You will learn the principles of contract logistics from scratch and enter a world with highly complex processes. You will work on challenging projects and enlarge your logistics know-how by multiple experiences in this exciting business unit.
Throughout a management trainee program of 2 years you are expected to develop following knowledge and skills:
· Knowledge of (1 or more) operations and logistic processes;
· Develop work floor experience;
· Develop personal leadership skills: know yourself and understand others, communication, collaboration;
· Project management: active participate/lead and deliver in assigned projects;
· Master basic knowledge KNPS;
· Knowledge of WHMS (Warehouse systems).
Your Skills and Experiences
· You have a master degree in Economics, Operations Management and Logistics, Supply Chain Management, etc;
· You have maximum 2 years of working experience;
· You are a born communicator and you have an analytical mindset;
· Your language skills : very good knowledge of English and Dutch, speaking and writing, other languages are an asset;
· You are willing to work flexible hours;
· MS Office: advanced MS Excel.
Good Reasons to Join
Your + shapes our future. With the Management Trainee program, Kuehne+Nagel invests in the development of your talent and triggers you to deploy your talent for delivering continuous business improvement and customer excellence.","industry":"Logistics