We are looking for a dynamic logistics professional to join our team, as a Logistics Operations Analyst. If that's you - We would like to hear from you!
Analytical support for operational modeling of transport and distribution networks to meet internal needs. Assist transport operations with shipment management, tool creation in Excel to work towards process efficiency, support transport documentation structure. Maintain and optimize Distribution system and process requirements.
· Product destruction – Monthly – subject to internal and external auditing
· Processing of Idocs – Daily: avoids system block on select transactions. Requires special attention at month end to make sure orders flow through system for proper revenue recognition. 30 minutes to 2 hours per day,
· Inventory Reconciliation – Quarterly – subject to internal and external auditing: Financial control, compliance, 1-2 days per quarter.
· SOX controls – Monthly – subject to internal and external auditing
· SAP system monitoring – Daily: Goods issue, release, delivery document creation.
· Manage global distribution report – 30 to 90 minutes each month
· Resolve primary system issues: be the go to person on first level for the system (junior superuser)
· Bulk reception – daily
· Contribute to report creation/design: Transport Compliance requires data not easily obtained that needs additional manipulation for reporting purposes.
· Basic Analysis of transport / distribution logistics: 2 hours to several days (for example, narcotic vault space usage)
· Participate in improvement projects / initiatives (i.e. Transport BIR, Cost to serve)
· Define, create and implement tools to increase time and efficiency gain
· Track imports and exports of products to different stakeholders in the company; including courier shipments
· Coordinate the collection and shipping of products imported and exported by Sandoz according to standards;
Your Skills and Experiences
· Education level: Bachelor
· Work experience 0-2 years
· Language: French / English
· Software: Word, Excel, Powerpoint – ERP SAP system experience a plus