Great opportunity to get your first finance experience in the Accounting Center of Excellence for Poland and Baltic countries.
As a Junior Accounting Specialist, You will be a part of our Accounting Knowledge Center and provide financial services to various entities within the KN group. You will be exposed to the migration and centralization of financial processes in Europe. You will be responsible for the continuous consolidation of standard operating procedures. This opportunity is suitable for young professionals, looking to start their careers in the finance role.
· Ensures a reliable and punctual financial Record-To-Report (R-to-R) Process, in accordance with Group standards and local legal requirements;
· Posts the journal entries, accruals and reconciles the General Ledger, Suppliers and Customers Accounts;
· Supports in preparation of periodical financial reports in accordance to specific requirements;
· Produces the financial statements in cooperation with statutory accountants or auditors;
· Supports the local Accounting team in their Statutory / Tax Activities;
· Cooperates with local Financial Controller in reviewing and updating balance sheet and P&L Accounts;
Your Skills and Experiences
· You are currently pursuing Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field;–
· Great MS Excel skills accompanied by great analytical skills;
· Attention to details with ability to work independently to tight deadlines;
· Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken); B1 as a must.
· Not discouraged by adversities, able to adapt to changing business environment;
· Able to learn quickly and eager to expand knowledge about finance;
Good Reasons to Join
We offer you a challenging and international working environment at a globally leading logistics company. You will be working alongside the young and dynamic team in the brand new office located in the Warsaws’ Downtown. You will be surrounded by finance experts, motivated to foster your professional development and personal growth. This role is an opportunity for an aspiring finance professional to join and shape a transformation of the logistics industry.