Jr. Planner employee will assist in prioritizing work flow throughout the distribution center in order to meet business needs.
Under supervision of the Master Scheduler the Jr. Planner is responsible for the daily order releasing, waving, managing, creating configuring cards, identifying problems, calling for Replens in a timely manner and ensuring that the production lines has staged orders at all times, this includes Customization, Recertification and Bundling.
· Utilization of Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP, CIEL, and Outlook.
· Utilize SAP to edit orders, release orders, check SMI inventory, check BOMS, create orders, and print Configurator Cards from SAP or manual create.
· Print and wave orders in CIEL based on the line schedule.
· Pick confirm orders, manage completed orders, and file completed orders on a daily basis.
· Works directly with picking and Kanban replenishment clerks.
· Knowledge of POD labels printed.
· Ability to distinguish problems with orders in SAP.
· Knowledge of FTZ Zone allocation.
· Responds to emails in a timely manner.
· Works on special warehouse projects: A3’s, 5S, Housekeeping.
Your Skills and Experiences
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Computer skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word document, and Excel.
· Basic knowledge with the use of databases.
· Able to work on different shifts.
· Preference Knowledge of SAP.
· Preference Knowledge of Ciel.
· Ability to utilize MS Office, especially Excel, Power Point .
· Ability to multitask.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-06T00:00:00.000Z