This role is part of the ISC (International Supply Chain) team.
The ISC Systems Support role will primarily be responsible to support in-house developed order and transportation management applications, as part of the KN ISC product portfolio. The candidate will be responsible for three key areas which are Product Management, Production Support and Implementation Support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Release management – read release notes, identify and test new features, communicate release notes to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Document system functionality and communicate effectively to the internal team.
- Liaison with global and regional application owners and other stakeholders on product development.
- Participate in product meetings and calls to understand new features.
- Once adjusted to role, provide training for new features, overall product, and external stakeholders, as needed.
- Answer tickets in KN’s internal request tracking system.
- Troubleshoot applications to identify which corrective measure needs to be implemented.
- Find resolution for tickets by working with application stakeholders.
- For issues requiring more time to resolve, keep stakeholders informed with regular updates.
- Escalate urgent issues to appropriate parties to expedite resolution for production issues.
- Create and maintain user guides / documentation for internal users.
- Liaison with the KN Applications Manager and Corporate support team to troubleshoot and resolve any issues encountered during the implementation.
- Maintain and update system configuration based on implementation documents.
- Consult based on best practices and experience within the application and products.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Fluent in the English language.
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of current work experience in freight forwarding / supply chain management or using systems supporting this type of activity.
- 2+ years of system / technical support or integration support.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent organization skills and a strong ability to maintain records on many active issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong affinity to new software.
- College degree in Computer Science or Supply Chain preferred or equivalent experience.
- Able to work overtime if needed.
- Project Management skills.
- Enjoys problem solving.
- Understanding of EDI.","industry":"Logistics