Kuehne + Nagel is hiring for the position of Forwarder in both Airfreight and Seafreight department.
You will be responsible for handling and coordinating shipments from A to Z. This includes close monitoring of operational records, accurate preparation of all documents and providing an excellent Kuehne+Nagel service towards customers. As the global market leader, Kuehne + Nagel BeLux has plenty of opportunities to start or further develop your career in forwarding. Currently, we are hiring for air & sea freight, import & export, on different locations (Antwerp, Brussels, Luxembourg). Once you apply, we can further discuss which opportunity matches the best with your profile and career ambitions.
· Handle a variation of import- export shipments – FCL or LCL. Depending on the assigned Business Unit additional know-how and skills may be required such as dangerous goods knowledge, knowledge in Pharma products & shipments, etc.
· Responsible for the financial KPI’s / file assigned clients
· Signal or correct mistakes and resolve issues in agreement with your direct manager
· Actively participate and look for more efficiency in operational and administrative processes
· Build, maintain and develop good relationships with new existing clients
· Actively cooperate on creating SOP's and WI's
Your Skills and Experiences
· You deliver excellent customer service - towards customers and colleagues all over the world
· You are solution driven - ability to identify opportunities and translate them into wins
· You are a team player – you support the reasoning that 1+1= 3
· You are driven – you translate potential setbacks into opportunities and wins for the future
· You welcome change – acknowledging that standing still is the same as taking a step back
· You want to develop yourself & others – knowledge will create the difference between Kuehne+Nagel and other logistics suppliers
· You are a PC-literate – ability to quickly learn to work with custom made software
· You speak and write English and Dutch fluently. Ability to speak and write French is an asset
· You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are flexible on working hours
· First experience within logistics or forwarding but also open for starters with a “can do” mentality
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.