Export Seafreight Coordinator - Colón (Temporary)
Your tasks and responsibilities
· To process all Seafreight export bookings and dispatch requirements accurately and within agreed timeframes
· Mantain system dully updated as per customer requirements (invoicing, status, e-File, e-Scan, etc)
· Pro actively search for means to maximize the operation´s gross profit
· Make usage of all system tools to maximize the productivity
· Keep close contact with suppliers and front line / customer service peers in order to create the synergy demanded for the operation flow.
· Responsible for offering a service of quality to our customers.
Your skills and experience
· Forwarding position of at least 3 years
· Experience in seafreight export coordination
· Intermediate or advanced english
Parque Industrial y Corporativo Sur
Calle A, Flexibuilding # 2, locales 2-9
Avenida Domingo Díaz, Tocumen
Panamá, República de Panamá
With over 68,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req17992