Join our Road Logistics team in Luxembourg as a European Pharma Fleet Planner!
The European Pharma Fleet Planner is responsible for organizing transports by choosing the cheapest possible solution and respecting customer requirements and given quality standards.
· Efficient Transport planning and handling, coordination of freight carriers and delivery dates;
· Central contact point internal and external;
· Inquiry and calculation of freight charges and controlling of freight costs;
· Contact with international customers and carriers;
· Compliance and realization of the pharma & healthcare standards of all activities in their full entity by considering the relevant GDP requirements and guidelines, customer demands and all internal regulations of the KN Lux organization;
· Compliance with required customer quality standards.
Your Skills and Experiences
· At least 3 years of relevant working experience;
· Routine with regard to the planning of shipping routes (travel times, breaks, shipping routes, etc);
· Language skills: fluency in English and at least one more European language;
· Strong affinity with required customer quality standards;
· Professional contact to international clients, commitment and open-mindedness;
· MS Office.
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (easily reachable by car or public transportation from Luxembourg, Germany, France or Belgium). We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.","industry":"Logistics