Description de l'offre
As a Driver working for Kuehne + Nagel, you have an opportunity to deliver excellent service to our customers through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels.
We thrive on the challenge of delivering exactly what our customers want, when they want it to which our business is built on the foundation of industry leading service levels, consistency and a drive for continuous improvement. With this, we have a great team, that supports each other, and have a key focus on development and supporting career aspirations.
· Ensure that quality, Health & Safety and Environment standards are maintained to the Company standard. Ensure compliance to all relevant quality systems, industry standards and legal requirements.
· Ensure that all store and non-store delivery procedures are followed in line with company and customer procedures –
· Ensure that their Digital Driver Card, driving licence & ADR licence are carried at all times and that the card is downloaded daily – measured by regular reporting.
· Ensure legal compliance in regards to EU Drivers Regulations, Working Time Directive Legislation and Operators Licence – measured by regular internal and external auditing.
· Report vehicle or trailer defects and ensure that these are documented.
· Ensure all Company documentation and equipment is returned to the transport office daily or upon return. Conduct a full inspection of the vehicle & trailer operation pre and post departure, followed by drivers check sheet completion.
· Ensure that operational and customer requirements are met in an honest, reliable and professional manner at all times in accordance with KN policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Must hold a current class C+E licence
· Hold a valid driver qualification card
· Preferred 2 years driving experience
· Customer focused along with excellent communication skills
· Desire to succeed
· ADR Class 1-9 including 7x awareness licence preferred although training may be provided to successful applicants
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","industry":"Logistics