We are offering a Customs Officer function within our Customs Airfreight Team.
As Customs Officer you service our Import and Export Forwarding Teams by ensuring all customs requirements for their orders are met correct and in time. This includes correct handling all customs documents and formalities for import, transit and export goods, ensuring all legal and customer requirements are met concerning clearing of goods, advising our forwarders on customs matters and building and maintaining a professional relation with the customs offices.
· Delivering correct and on time customs documentation and formalities for import, transit, and export.
· Optimize the operational and administrative processes for more efficiency within your department.
· Building and maintaining a strong relationship with your customer.
· Improve and secure data quality in all operational and reporting systems and files.
· Developing yourself and colleagues to be up to date on all relevant customs legislation.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience.
· 2 years of experience as customs officer in an internal or external customs team.
· MS Office: basic skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Language skills: Dutch - profound knowledge, French - basic knowledge, both oral and written.
· You have good organizing skills and you can work accurately, you are willing to work flexible hours.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.","datePosted":"2019-11-25T00:00:00.000Z