Customer Retention Executive, Penang, Malaysia
Working Location: Suntech, Penang Cybercity
To retain and to develop the existing house customers and to maintain good relationship with the shipper/consignee of the house accounts.To help company to retain as many customers as possible and to develop shipper/consignee prepaid shipment term.
· Analyze monthly shipment volume & identify all down trading customer
· To analyze the reason of the loss/reduction of volume
· Work together with the product team for strategies to re-gain the business
· Maintains and expands business relationships with existing house accounts
· Maintains good relationships with shippers/consignees of house accounts
· To develop business from shippers/consignees of the house accounts
· Acquire a through understanding of customer needs & requirements
Your skills and experience
· Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
· At least 2 – 5 years’ experience in Field sales/Account management.
· Good communication skills and able to work as a team.
· Proactive and a good player.
· Ability to manage difficult customers.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Good Reason to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.
Do you have any questions? Please contact