Description de l'offre
How do manufacturers ensure finished goods leave the port in time for delivery to their destinations? Our sea logistics export customer service team works closely with customers and customs brokers to ensure loading and export clearances are executed on schedule. If you have worked in a large customer service team, and wish to develop your leadership skills, this is a golden opportunity to join our team in Shenzhen.
In this role, you will focus on a portfolio of customers, and ensure your team provides the highest level of service to our customers at all times.
· To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC) to establish + strengthen operational relations with customers.
· To provide, document and follow-up on quotations for existing business in line with the pricing strategy.
· To ensure complete + correct customer contact data, service data and changes in company systems while ensuring a best-in-class onboarding + then setting up + consistently providing customer reporting.
· To consistently perform shipment qualification in line with working instructions to ensure full + complete handovers to the OCC to optimize the customer experience.
· To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
· To drive continuous improvement of processes + controls to improve service levels and efficiency.
· To document, analyze + resolve complaints, identify root causes + find sustainable solutions with the OCC.
· To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
Your Skills and Experiences
To be considered, you should have at least 2 years of experience in logistics forwarding and customer service. You will have a proven track record in driving performance in an environment where there is a high volume of daily tasks. You have excellent telephone skills and make customers feel comfortable talking to you.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in results-driven individuals with a customer-focused mind set to lead our young and dynamic team. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2021-01-30T00:00:00.000Z