If you have a passion for Team Work and love to provide an excellent customer service then we can offer you great benefits. As a Professional Driver working for Kuehne + Nagel Ltd you have an opportunity to provide a premium quality service to our customers.
Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics is currently looking to recruit a motivated individual to join our prestigious and thriving operations in Thatcham. You will be a key member of our team and will ensure the service we provide to our customers is of exceptional quality. There is no requirement for tramping and the successful candidate will need to be physically fit to meet the demands of the role, previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
· Accurate completion of all records of work and documentation, in accordance with legal requirements and company regulations and standards. In particular tacho’s, driving hours and all paperwork connected with the transit of goods.
· Demonstrate due regard to vehicle weight and dimensions and road restrictions at all times, with the emphasis on safety and economy of movement.
· Understanding company schemes for fuel, tyres, repair and recovery.
· Safeguarding, maintaining and fostering good customer relations.
· Acting in a manner that shows the use of initiative and judgement that will result in maximum benefit to the company and the company’s customers
· Checking goods on & off, obtaining POD documentation whilst ensuring security of vehicles and goods during transit to customers premises.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Evidence of completing records of work and documentation
· Knowledge of vehicle weight, height, width and road restrictions, with the emphasis of economy of movement.
· Experience of checking goods on and off and obtaining proof of delivery documentation whilst ensuring security of vehicle and goods contained during transit to customer premises.
· Clean Class 1 Driving Licence, Digital Tacho card with knowledge of how to use it, valid Driver Qualification Card (DCPC)
· A good working knowledge of EU driving regulations and Working Time Directive Legislation
· Excellent communication skills and understanding of customer service requirements.
· A good degree of flexibility is required to fulfil the customer needs.
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and if successful, the company will support any ongoing training. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","datePosted":"2019-11-12T00:00:00.000Z