How do manufacturers ensure time-sensitive cargo such as perishables and medical supplies reach their destinations on schedule? Our airfreight operations team works closely with customers and customs brokers to ensure export clearances are executed correct timely and correctly. If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team in Taiwan.
In this role, you work closely with customers and customs brokers to ensure export clearances are executed correct timely and correctly.
· Provide supervision to the team in the areas of performance management, hiring and workload allocation
· Ensure all forwarding tasks are completed according to SOPs and KPIs
· Ensure the most effective solutions are provided on customer issues for a seamless service experience
· Support the team with customs declarations related tasks
Your Skills and Experiences
· To be considered, you should have good understanding of airfreight Export procedures and freight forwarding knowledge. Ideally, you have a proven track record in managing a team and demonstrate a customer-focused mindset in everything you do on a daily basis.
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel, you get to grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously building our local and global network and our product portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. As a leader in the logistics industry, we provide a collaborative and IT driven environment where you will work with motivated and customer-centric colleagues across the world.