Description de l'offre
The Part-Time Gucci Personal Assistant to Connectors (PAC) a part-time Gucci ambassador and responsible for partnering with the clienteling team (Connectors) throughout the entire client ceremony. The Part-Time PAC will be a liaison between the client-focused staff and the sales support areas, assisting with pulling product, preparing for appointments, locating merchandise, and ensuring that a client is provided with exceptional experience at all times.
· Welcoming clients and guiding them to an available Connector;
· Assisting Connectors with pulling different styles and sizes;
· Ensuring all product is presented following Gucci luxury guidelines;
· Facilitating store transfer requests, charge sends, and product inquiries;
· Pulling and replacing product within the back-of-house standards;
· Helping to facilitate any returned product for ticketing to be placed back into stock;
· Communicating with the back-of-house team to bring new product to the sales floor and identify low inventory to communicate to the managers;
· Assisting Connectors in preparing for client appointments, preparing consignments and closing transactions;
· Assisting with the timely movement of merchandise as directed by the Connector and Curator, while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but limited to transfers, RTVs, damages and negatives on hand;
· Offering refreshments to the client following Gucci luxury guidelines;
· Packing and providing support during payment process.
· At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail or hospitality;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of client service needs and priorities;
· Passion for providing personalized client service;
· Ability to anticipate client and staff needs at all times;
· Demonstrated ability to engage with guests and speak to all Gucci touchpoints;
· Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities and problem solve;
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
· Flexibility to work retail hours—nights, weekends and holidays;
· Fluency in a second language besides English is particularly
· Team player attitude.