Position: Sales Consultant
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: Palo Alto, California
Stella McCartney enjoys a unique positioning as a modern, lifestyle, designer brand characterised by functional and eco-friendly fashion. Ethical values lie at the heart of the brand's identity and are communicated through the entire product range, from organic products, which are in full expansion, to non-leather shoes and accessories. Ready-to-wear remains central to the brand's business and is continuing to grow through the development of new product categories.
Role Objective :
As a Sales Consultant in one of our stores, you will be expected to provide exceptional service in line with our Service Values and Standards, in order to achieve and exceed your monthly and annual sales targets.
Sales & client service
· To know and achieve your, and the store's daily, monthly and annual sales targets.
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques, for example cross selling, in order to drive your sales and KPIs.
· Provide excellent service through continued commitment to our Service Values and Standards
· An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that clients are informed and aware.
· Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
· Achieve a score of at least 85% in any mystery shop report in which you are the primary sales associate.
Policies, procedures and compliance
· To ensure that all relevant procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
· Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company's uniform and grooming standards.
· Understand and comply with PCI compliance policy and regulations, without fail.
· Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
Back of house
· To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
· Maintain your designated ‘area of pride'
· Support the store with cycle counts and during bi annual inventories
· Support with the processing of shipments and transfers, in line with the relevant procedures.