As part of the Client Services team, your mission is to accompany our client throughout the full purchase journey (from discovery to after sales) and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
As Client Services Ambassador, you will actively contribute to promoting the brand image and its values by providing qualitative and personalized advice throughout all channels (Retail, E-Business, Franchises and Wholesale) and interactions with our clients.
You will develop the Saint Laurent Client Service by continuously seeking for ways to improve our services and by measuring KPI'S and performance. You will be a key contact for escalations and coordinate activities across stores and internal departments while strengthening the relationship will all internal and external partners.
You will translate customer insights and feedback into proposals and actions for continuous improvement in line with market and customers' needs.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Assist in the development of a seamless omni-channel experience ensuring consistency, quality and reactivity for all clients in collaboration with HQs and key stakeholders at regional level
• Master Brand policies and procedures and ensure compliance throughout all channels and interactions
ORGANIZATION / PROCESS
• Adapt all processes with an Omni channel approach in collaboration with all the stakeholders and constantly update them accordingly to the brand evolution
• Assure the technological support liaising with HQs and regional IT
• Assure the alignment with regional YSL departments (HR, Finance, Retail, Client Engagement etc.)
• Develop strong partnerships with stores and all other internal departments
• Meet individual and team KPIs to provide an exceptional quality of service
• Handle client inquiries, complaints and service/after sales requests at Client Services level
• Assist with order management (purchasing, delivery tracking, returns, refunds, exchanges)
• Manage after sales request and follow up process with repair centers
• Develop the business and client base through clienteling
• Share client feedback with the appropriate departments to improve processes, services, quality, etc.