A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear.
By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion.
The Kering Real Estate Team is in charge of helping the brands in Kering’s portfolio to implement their respective real estate development plans.
Reporting to the Head of Real Estate EMEA and Real Estate Manager , based in Paris, the Real Estate Officer will support all Group’s brands in their retail expansion strategy across the EMEA region as well as managing the day-to-day administrative workload:
· Source and assess opportunities for all kinds of assets (stores, offices, showrooms, etc.)
· Provide presentations, market reports and build financial valuations
· Map and follow up our competitors’ real estate footprint
· Update regularly our database system
· Day-to-day administrative tasks: follow-up on legal negotiations, invoices
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· A student candidate with a License Degree (business school, engineer school, law, commercial real estate, etc.)
· A first professional experience in a similar position is a must (internship)
· Fluent English required, a second language (Italian) would be appreciated
· Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
· Strong analytical skills, ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability
· Liking fashion/luxury/retail industry
STARTING IN JANUARY 2021 (6-months internship) : please mention your availability date on your CV
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)