Reporting to the Collection Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the construction of the Ready to Wear Women's and Men's collections in terms of range, price and strategy.
In this context, you will be responsible for the following duties:
· COLLECTION BRIEF: Participate in the definition of the collection brief, based upon analysis of the competition and of product performance,
· DEVELOPMENT MONITORING: Create and Update collection monitoring tools (via PLM or Excel), debrief with style & development,
· PRICING / MARK-UP: From development to the showroom, in collaboration with the pricing teams, participate in the definition of retail prices with respect for the margin targets,
· EXPLANATION OF COLLECTIONS: Create tools explaining collections to various interlocutors (Commercial Merchandising, Commercial Department, Retail & Wholesale teams),
· PRODUCT & PRICE STRATEGY: In the development phase, work in close collaboration with Commercial Merchandising, in order to share the product strategy and give input on the key products.
Business school graduate with an experience (1 to 3 years) as Product Merchandiser or Retail Buyer.
Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, strong work ethic and involvement.
Excellent aesthetic and commercial eye for products,
Ability to work well with designers,
Affinity for the Fashion and Luxury Goods sectors.
Fluent in English, mastery of Office Pack.