A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion.
Ability to deliver good sales performance through exceptional standard of luxury excellence, develop new loyal customers and retain existing customers.
How you will contribute
· Maximize sales performance, achieve assigned boutique team target and KPIs
· Deliver luxury and caring customer service, build customer relationship and loyalty
· Handle customer enquiries and complaints, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customers and company
· Support boutique operation and ensure all aspects at top quality
· Follow company compliance, to conduct regular stock checks and assist the annual stock take
Who you are
· F.5 or above
· Prior experience in luxury retail or premium jewelry brands is preferred
· Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
· Enthusiastic team player, friendly personality with can-do attitude
· Good command of English and Mandarin
· Immediate availability is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering (Singapore) Watches and Jewelry Pte. Ltd.