A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,068 employees and restated revenue of €15.884 billion.
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will report to the Manager (O2C/Accounts Receivable) will be a core part of the team supporting all accounts receivable and related processes within the department. If you are passionate, curious and collaborative, come and join our dynamic team in Barcelona.
You will work collaboratively within the Finance Shared Services department to support the ‘Order to Cash’ (O2C) / accounts receivable function, an undoubtedly business critical field.
How you will contribute
· Accurate and timely store sales audit and reconciliation of stores daily closures (DOS, shops-in-shops, e-commerce)
· Issuance of third party B2B invoices i.e. monthly invoicing of Shop-in-Shops sales
· Monitoring of intercompany interface and intercompany monthly reconciliations
· Month-end journal entries and effective completion of tasks on Blackline
· Bank reconciliations
· Maintenance of the accounts receivable documentation archive
· Contact for sales and other relevant information for auditors
· Effective communication with store network to clarify sales incidents
· Ensuring stores comply with and respect Group internal policies and procedures
· Contribution and support towards the implementation of SAP under the Finance transformation project and ongoing integration activities
Who you are
· Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
· 3 – 4 years’ experience supporting retail / luxury retail business within a finance function
· Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical skills
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Effective and positive team player with an agile, collaborative and inclusive approach
· Proactive and a self-starter
· Sound decision-making skills with a customer focus
o SAP – O2C/SD subject matter expert
o Experience with Oracle Retail Xstore
o Prior experience and knowledge in SAP modules: FICO, COPA, others
o Prior experience supporting or leading integration activities for O2C within retail, including process mapping and continuous improvement
o Experience in budgeting and strategic planning
· Microsoft Office proficiency, Excel and PowerPoint in particular
· Fluent in English and Spanish – verbal and written
· Proficiency in Italian is a plus for collaboration with global teams
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering Spain S.L.