Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Product Press Office Warehouse Staff will support Product Press Office team managing the shipment and the deliveries of samples to/from suppliers and magazines.
The new joiner will support our Warehouse Coordinator and the team to carry out all daily activities.
How you will contribute (key accountabilities)
· Preparation of the documents and arrangement of the samples shipments
· Update the administrative software and the shipment tracking software with the new orders
· Documents electronic archiving
· Supervision of the shipments and the samples return
· Handling requests from Product Press Office
Things That Should Be in Your Background
· A previous experience in a similar role in Luxury brands
· Fluency in Italian and English
· Good Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular
· Knowledge of AS400 and Fashion GPS is a plus
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
· Precision and high attention to details when completing a task
· A strong team player who is considerate of colleagues
· Problem solving and solution orientated with a ‘Can-do’ attitude
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.