The order management staff will be responsible for timely and correct management of orders for different categories at WW level from their acquisition to fulfillment. He/she will manage the orders’ cycle in compliance with defined procedures, timelines and priorities by interfacing with the corporate functions involved in the process.
· Input, manage and update multi-category orders
· Interaction with all the corporate functions involved in the order management process
· Collaborate with Production team in order to monitor and report the production progress
· Coordinate with Logistics and Warehousing to release and invoice shipments according to the different priorities
· Provide indications to the Shipping Planning office on the methods and timing of assignments / shipments
· Follow the billing / delivery of products
· Degree in Economics or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline;
· One or two years of experience in the same or similar position is a plus;
· Fluent in Italian and in English;
· Experience in using of office package (Word, Windows, Excel) and ERP tools (AS400);
· Strong team-working skills;
· Detail oriented and extreme accuracy;
· Ability to lead cross-functional activities;
· Collaborative skills;
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.