Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Marketing and communications in the luxury industry has evolved drastically over the last five years. Today, fashion brands are constantly communicating across an increasingly - complex network of customer touch points. The coordination of Gucci’s customer touch points – from our retail stores to our digital ecosystem – requires the close collaboration of multiple departments. Gucci’s Consumer Campaign & Salesforce team is tasked with developing and monitoring Gucci communication campaigns dedicated to its customer base, involving and interacting with many different company departments.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for technical execution of the assigned projects and campaigns. Within the consumer campaign development team he/she will be mainly focused on marketing automation tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) development. As part of the corporate team he/she will be a point of reference for the assigned regions and different corporate departments.
A deep and thorough understanding of the luxury industry, marketing campaigns and consumer management is essential. In addition, the role requires technical expertise and comfort with data analysis and html development. The Developer must be a proactive team player, adept at collaboration across departments and functions (MIS, eCommerce, Retail, eCommerce, Wholesale).
· Develop Gucci Consumer Multichannel Campaigns and customer journeys in partnership with the internal account team and under the guidance of the WW Salesforce Developer.
· Interact with a consultancy team to develop new innovative projects within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
· Cooperate with the external email marketing agency in HTML development, database management, journey development and omnichannel campaign production.
· Build strong relationships across local and corporate departments especially eCommerce and MIS in Gucci as well as Kering Corporate functions.
· Monitor the campaigns to improve technical solutions and business results.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
· A minimum of 2 years in email marketing and HTML development.
· Skills and experience with Salesforce technologies and Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
· Experience in data analysis and database management.
· The role calls for a proactive professional capable to autonomously drive projects.
· Capabilities to interact with marketing and communication teams, to understand business needs and find technical solutions.
· Curiosity in identifying new technical innovations.
· Inherent team spirit, positive approach open to different cultures and new ideas.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, which demands both quick thinking and strong attention to detail.
· English and Italian language skills are mandatory.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.