Description de l'offre
EMEA Inventory Planning Assistant has the responsibility to maximize the productivity of inventory in a luxury supply chain and optimize the coverage of assortment at each level of the distribution network, with the pursuit of getting the right products to the right place at just the right time.
· Execute allocation and replenishment from distribution centers to stores, on the base of target stock level, sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize service level in EMEA Region and to support sales objectives
· Monitor and control of store sales and stock levels in EMEA Region
· Work with Warehouse Department to optimize the lead time of shipments, the pick and pack process, the scheduling of product delivery in store
· Work in strictly collaboration with buyers, merchandiser and retail to understand and support priorities and market requests
· Daily allocation review
· Manage the stock store balance according to analysis of: stock level, transport cost and sales trend in order to ensure the correct balance of inventory among stores
· Previous experience in a similar role in the fashion industry will be considered a plus
· Bachelor degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, managing engineer or related fields.
· Strong analytical abilities.
· Sound Experience in using of Windows, Excel, Access and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI.
· Experience in using of ERP tools to produce shipment requests.
· Detail oriented and extreme accuracy.
· Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory.
· Experience in managing end of life cycle and obsolete inventory
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.