Gucci has been on the forefront of digital innovation since first embracing eCommerce in 2002. Today, Gucci.com is present in Europe, North America, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East with local eCommerce teams to serve its client base to high standards.
Gucci has already created great shopping experiences by making bold choices and fostering a culture of creativity, innovation and risk-taking. The digital experience is our product that must be built around enabling technologies created iteratively by empowered product development teams.
Global Digital has a clear vision, and we believe that to build the best digital fashion solutions in the world, we must cultivate an excellent internal product development organization. We are creating a talented Product team composed by people who are obsessed by building great products with cross-functional teams made of exceptional engineers, designers, service designers and content producers.
We are looking for a Digital Product Owner to join our growing Product team. He/she defines, develops and owns the digital vision and strategy of one of the product or product areas, which define Gucci’s digital presence. He/she creates and evolves the digital strategy in collaboration with our product development teams and in alignment with other product areas with the objective to maximize value for the customer while meeting business needs.
What We Offer
· We are journeying towards product-oriented teams and are aligned around customer-first experiences.
· We collaborate directly with business stakeholders.
· We value adaptability, organizing around empowered teams, agile & lean thinking.
· We are moving towards a global architecture that will free us to innovate in our unique sector.
· We offer a beautiful and productive work environment.
· Responsible for the vision of a great digital product for customers and optimizing its impacts (e.g. value and ROI).
· Continuously evolve the product backlog, adding, removing and re-prioritizing items based on learning and adapting to changes.
· Clearly communicate and maintain transparency of the product vision, strategy and priorities, as well as benefits and results to a wide spectrum of audiences from internal stakeholders to product development teams.
· Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver unique experiences.
· Monitor industry developments in the retail space with a focus on luxury industry and disruptive online businesses. Develop deep understanding of how customer behaviors are evolving and how it changes the meaning of luxury servicing. Participate in business case development.
· Advocate for customers.
· Work using Agile methodologies, developing product iteratively by looping feedback as it gets built and released.
· Improve the capabilities of the product development organization.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, although we welcome applicants from all backgrounds if can demonstrate relevant experience.
· Fluency in English, knowledge of Italian preferred.
· Broad knowledge of the retail industry and ecosystem, experience in ecommerce environments will be considered a plus.
· 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in an agile development environment.
· Strong communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Sound judgement and analytical mindset. Experience in making data-driven decisions.
· Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization.
· Proactive in providing new ideas and solutions as well as incorporating constructively other’s ideas and feedback.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.