Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job :
The ERP project within the "Da Vinci" Program will enable Kering Group business improvement, harmonize and simplify business processes and ways of working and simplify the IT system landscape . This includes replacing the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain.
It is envisaged that key capabilities to be delivered will include Omni-channel sales, global stock visibility and real-time stock management (ATP) together with improved business performance management. The ERP solution will be integrated with existing IT solutions and provides an agile and scalable IT Platform for future business growth and innovation needs.
Some of the IT members working on ERP will consist of Functional Subject Matter Experts (SME's) including BI, Integrated Solution Delivery, Master Data, Platform and Data Integration Managers. Each functional ERP SME team provides a focus on solution design and delivery in their functional area, owning and leading the ERP solution implementation for Kering in that Domain.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities :
Design and steward:
• Deliver all Da Vinci IT related activities for that function, with focus on ERP
• Manages the workshops, design sessions and the delivery of the functional scope
• Determines application convergence within the function, from Local/Brands -> Regional -> Global
• Ensures agreed changes are correctly integrated with solutions in other functional areas and managed across the various functional modules
• Input for master data
• Under the direction of the team lead, translates the business requirements to a functional specification and specific work packages for call-off from service design
• Identifies deviations from the core solution template
• Ensures functional and technical design according to functional requirements
• Hold SI accountable, at a sufficiently detailed level
• Ensure that the SI follow the Project Delivery Process as defined by the Project Operations team
• Build business relationship with the SI in order to achieve Kering's goals
• Maintain SI day to day project work package. Escalates deviations and issues to team lead
• Validates that functional specs and design provided by SI will meet Kering's standards and requirements.
• Oversee the work performed by the SI on the functional side
• QA SI's deliverables during each phase of the project
Team lead support/other:
• Verification of solution options and recommendation for project management decisions
• Support for the creation of the Enterprise Structure (ERP System)
• Ensure Technical and Security standards established by Kering are implemented and adhered to during ERP design and implementation
• Manages and ensures completeness of test scenarios
• Own, manage and nurture continuous process improvements according to business strategies
• Post hyper care, will manage the multiple roll outs according to the leadership strategy
• Provides training and input to training material to be used by Kering