The role will be a key interface between the Customer Experience Academy and the Brands Retail Excellence Managers
· Elaboration, establishment and achievement of all the tools & presentation necessary for the efficiency of the Customer Experience Academy based on Management guidelines.
· Development of manuals, guidelines, programs and tools, working in conjunction with his reporting function and our contacts in the Brands. The core areas of the manuals will focus on training programs common to the Division Brands and/or tailor made for the brands, increasing compliance and performances with measurable results
· To manage Customer Experience Academy strategic agenda and timing, with a particular focus on developing a roadmap on all different activities of the academy with Kering Watches and Jewelry Brands. Coordinate the calendar of the Academy's taking into consideration Headquarter activities and collaboration with Division Brands.
· To actively collaborate in the development of cross functional solutions that facilitate ease of execution for our Brands.
· Involvement in all projects that can be created and launched across Brands and Regions.