Job Family Group Description - Human Resources:
Includes all jobs providing support to the business in the field of Human Resources Management, such as talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR administration in alignment with our company’s strategy, practice and objectives.
Job Family Description -Talent Management & Acquisition:
Anticipates required human capital for our company. Plans ahead to meet needs in recruitment, performance, development and retention.
Sub-Job Family Description - Learning/Training:
Anticipates learning needs, providing initiatives and liaising with internal and external interlocutors to organise training and development initiatives. Aims at sharpening the technical, behavioural skills and knowledge of our employees in order to enhance their performance and professional development. Provides training and development activities to other functions.
Au sein de la Maison Boucheron, nous recherchons un(e) coach field trainer pour rejoindre la zone EMEA & US. Les missions principales sont les suivantes:
1 Client experience
· participate to a signature in-store experience and to the set up among the network
· supervise EMEA boutiques network concerning client experience (management and follow up of the execution // analysis of the relevant KPIs)
· in charge of the client experience evaluation ( including Mystery shopping, and Rise coachings)
2 Retail expertise (sales techniques and selling ceremony) :
· deliver trainings and coachings in all stores in accordance with the global training strategy of the Maison and thanks to the right partnerships with store managers regarding team evaluation
3 Follow up – training performance analysis
- implement and maintain a clear tracking system, focusing on KPIs follow up per SA and training successes activity
- Manage e-learning within the teams
4 OTO Coaching – High potentials
· Coach the coach: train store managers to coach their teams
· Prepare HJ events OTO: help SA to prepare at best their OTO during HJ event
Français et anglais courant, le russe est un plus.
Expérience terrain retail souhaitée
Capacité d'adaptation, excellente communication, aisance relationnelle