To work alongside the Store Manager with regards to management and also day-to-day operations of the store. You will optimize sales by leading and motivating the team, by developing customer loyalty and improving existing relationships whilst acting as an ambassador for the Brand.
· Welcoming and accompanying customers during the sales process ;
· Introducing and highlighting the collection, ensuring the Merchandising policy is enforced ;
· Increasing the store's turnover, together with the Store Manager ;
· Involvement in the store's commercial development and its follow-up : reporting, procedures, cash management, assisting with sales… ;
· Team management : involvement in the recruitment process and staff appraisals, regulars briefings, product training, uniform management ;
· Managing stock and inventory control ;
· Preparing deliveries and transfers between stores, in coordination with stockists ;
· Managing repairs and alterations ;
· Developing customer relationship management (CRM), handling disputes….
You have a proven successful experience selling luxury products and managing sales teams.
You possess excellent communication skills, a sense of responsibilities ; you are available and quick to react.
You are well-organized and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Ideally, you have your own customer file and are fashion-oriented.
Your English is fluent and you possibly speak a second language.