Client Portfolio Coverage
- Define work plan based on “sales cycle” priorities and activities.
- Guarantee an effective visit planning in order to achieve KPI in terms of frequency of visits per store cluster.
- Build constructive relationships with Merchandise Manager, Store Manager and dedicated associates
- Act as Brands' point of reference for client's feedbacks and needs.
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives.
- Sell in and sell out
- Support the launch of each collection release.
- Guarantee and monitor the brand penetration in the stores.
- Ensure adequate level of assortment and stock in the points of sales.
- Optimize and monitor product distribution in compliance with selective distribution guidelines.
- Manage and optimize brand presence by negotiating and increasing in store brand visibility.
- Ensure compliance with Brands' Merchandising guidelines & standards in the stores.
- Maintain Image of Brands at Retail complying with guidelines to protect Brand Equity.
- Ensure implementation of training activities for the Trade regarding products, brand and trade marketing.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of visits, gathering customer's feedback on products and brands.
- Analyze and report information on competitors' activities (brands/products/visibility/events).
- Analyse regular customer/store regular report on "mystery shopper", "sell-in, sell-out and inventory".
- Analyze best and worst sellers (i.e. the best selling price points, colors or styles).