Description de l'offre
Determined, hardworking and adaptable? We've been looking for someone like you! As a Plant Sanitation Program Supervisor you'll be working in our Blue Anchor, NJ Plant making it a safe, reliable and productive environment while supporting our production. We have a lot of “Eggo” to make and we want someone like you on our team. With your go-getter, can do attitude we are positive you will fit right in.
Welcome to Blue Anchor! We are located approximately 30 minutes from Philadelphia, PA and 42 minutes from the Atlantic City Boardwalk. To be the best, we are looking for the best people to help our team create warm, golden delicious awesomeness for families everywhere. Blue Anchor is one of Kellogg's five Frozen Foods plants and our team takes pride in every “L'Eggo My Eggo” product we make. From our union facility in South Jersey, our “K-Values” guide our actions and we are relentless in safely delivering the best, quality waffle goodness straight from your grocery freezer to your home. We are looking for high-energy, motivated and innovative talent to join our team! Come join us today!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
· Planning & Developing – Planning and supporting the execution of all Plant-based housekeeping and cleaning activities (both routine and non-routine.) This position, working closely with the Operations Sanitation Supervisor, helps develop, implements and continuously improves facility sanitation programs, polices and key performance indicators for the facility.
· SOP's - Supporting the development and roll-out of Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP's) and Standard Work Instructions (SWI's) in relation to Plant-wide cleaning activities. Ensures Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures are verified as accurate, and reviewed/ updated annually at a minimum.
· Meeting the Budget & Schedule – works closely with Operations Sanitation Supervisor to support planning cleaning schedules and proper allocation of resources (labor, supplies, equipment and time) while planning and executing for successful changeovers, sanitation weekends and daily activities. Additionally, this role works with Operations to manage sanitation spend and meeting sanitation budget.
· We know you can juggle… - Reports to QFS Manager, routinely engages with Plant Leadership Team included QFS, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering to ensure the appropriate maintenance and sanitary design of both facility and equipment. Maintains regular interaction with Corporate Global Sanitation representatives. The Successful Candidate will be the key contact for third party external suppliers and services. Including Integrated Pest Management, chemical and / or tool suppliers, sanitation software and third party cleaning contractors.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
· Work environment includes plant, warehouse, and plant grounds.
· Degree BS or BA in Food Science or Equivalent Science Related Degree or Engineering Degree or a two year degree with corresponding supporting experience
· Technical Education and Training: Sanitation, Pest Control, HACCP, Microbiology and Food Regulations.
· Must be physically capable of extensive inspection and monitoring including: walking, climbing, squatting etc. to complete job duties.
· Computer skills required—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, etc.
· Incumbent must be able to work within timelines and in pressure situations.
· Public contact required with numerous regulatory agencies, vendors, trainers, etc.
· Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation, coaching, leadership and people skills required.
· Prior Sanitation Supervision experience in food manufacturing setting.
· Prior Sanitation Supervision experience in a manufacturing setting
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
New Hire Benefits Guide
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
GROW With Us.