Description de l'offre
Kellogg's is truly a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of New Zealand's favourite foods. Our iconic brands include Nutri-Grain, Special K, Sultana Bran and Coco Pops (cereals), LCMs, Be Natural (snacks) and Pringles. We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
Based in our NZ Head Office in Parnell, the role of Sales Analyst provides our National Sales & Planning teams with an accurate demand plan and forecast for our Breakfast Cereal and Snacks ranges. The analysis that this role provides gives our teams valuable insights into sales performance and growth opportunities. This is a challenging role which works under pressure to deliver objectives in a highly competitive external environment. There will be travel to one of our client sites on a regular basis to process orders.
This role presents a great opportunity to progress your career towards Account Management.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assuming the role of Trade Promotions Management (TPM) expert user on key accounts, coordinating and validating all key account inputs into business forecasts and providing administrative support within TPM applications
· Updating and reviewing weekly promotional performance, identifying trends and making recommendations to the business
· Developing your analytical and technical skillset in contributing to the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, identifying opportunities to improve business processes and learning methods to design and implement solutions
· Working closely with the National Account Managers as well as cross functional teams including Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and Logistics
· Providing administrative support to the NZ Sales team, and coverage and support for Vendor Management Reps and Customer Service as required
We're looking for someone with the follows skills, experience & attributes:
· Highly analytical with a passion for working with numbers to draw meaningful insights
· Previous experience in Demand Planning or Grocery is highly advantageous
· Self-motivated and inquisitive with a strong desire to succeed
· Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
· Strong organisational skills, with the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines
· Advanced Excel and intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills
Benefits, culture & company:
We're a company that makes great food and we hire great people!
This year we're celebrating our factory's 90 th birthday! Whilst we have grown as an organisation and our range of products has expanded our over-arching goal is still the same, to nourish with our foods.
Our K values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success and humility and hunger) shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run.
We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance related bonuses and incentives, free on-site car parking, a focus on work/life balance and we enjoy half day Fridays! As an individual you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and development programs. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career off-shore.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.