Kellogg's is truly a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of New Zealand's favourite foods. Our iconic brands include Nutri-Grain, Special K, Sultana Bran and Coco Pops (cereals), LCMs, Be Natural (snacks) and Pringles. We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
Based in our NZ Head Office in Parnell, the role of Sales Analyst provides our National Sales & Planning teams with an accurate demand plan and forecast for our Breakfast Cereal and Snacks ranges. The analysis that this role provides gives our teams valuable insights into sales performance and growth opportunities. This is a challenging role which works under pressure to deliver objectives in a highly competitive external environment. There will be travel to one of our client sites on a regular basis to process orders.
This role presents a great opportunity to progress your career towards Account Management.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assuming the role of Trade Promotions Management (TPM) expert user on key accounts, coordinating and validating all key account inputs into business forecasts and providing administrative support within TPM applications
· Updating and reviewing weekly promotional performance, identifying trends and making recommendations to the business
· Developing your analytical and technical skillset in contributing to the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, identifying opportunities to improve business processes and learning methods to design and implement solutions
· Working closely with the National Account Managers as well as cross functional teams including Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and Logistics
· Providing administrative support to the NZ Sales team, and coverage and support for Vendor Management Reps and Customer Service as required