Requisition ID: 1805685768W
Our site in Zug is looking for a dedicated Staff Engineer Supplier Quality!
Scope of the role:
Determines methods and solutions for complex engineering problems. Applies advanced quality engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline. This level of Engineer is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of current quality engineering theories and practices. Willingness to travel to supplier, client, or construction site locations, is expected.
• Lead and/or Supports Supplier Quality Management group based in Switzerland
• Support Supplier Quality Globally
• Coaching others in supplier quality or other teams.
• Participates internally with ASP R&D Engineering, Operations Engineering and Manufacturing to identify potential areas of process variability, address root causes and implement improvement under general supervision
• Lead new and existing supplier assessments to determine the state of Quality Systems, GMPs and Process Capabilities in support of ongoing business and new product introductions
• Ensure that supplier systems are aligned with current regulatory requirements, standards, industry trends, and J&J policies and standards
• Escalate issues and leading risk assessments and risks mitigations as appropriate
• Collaborate with key business partners and drives non-conformance investigations to ensure timely and robust corrective actions
• Communicate product and compliance risk, write, review and execute documents and procedures and participate in investigations or for-cause supplier site-audits
• Monitor, trend, identify issues, and drive the resolution of supplier quality issues as well as execute and lead negotiations of External Manufacturer Quality Agreements
• Act as the process quality subject matter expert on cross-functional project teams, as well as development and analysis of monthly and quarterly metrics
• Lead supplier change control documentation
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all of those listed above may be assigned