Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 0802180827
· Provides administrative support to the Source Quality – EMQ department to facilitate batch release, quality projects and other compliance initiatives.
· Support the collection and coordinate quality documentation and records for product approval.
· Working with the internal quality team to support activities with internal and external suppliers and manufacturers on quality related issues.
· Support collection, review and organize master documentation data, both hard copy and electronically, to ensure compliance with internal procedures and external regulations
· Lead and provide support to continuous improvement initiatives within the Source Quality Department through effective review and analysis of information
· Support product qualification and validation activities as part of on-going support to in market products as well as new product launches
· Minimum of 2 years complete of a 4 year Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) program is required.
· A focused degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Biological Sciences is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong organization skills, communication skills and the ability to work both independently or as an integral member of the team.
· Strong Computer skills including use of Word and Excel are required
· Must be able to work effectively in a team environment through open communication and collaboration.
· Excellent attention to detail.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)