Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 9107180808
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Software Test Engineer to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building web and mobile software for varied lines of business. The position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
· Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
· Write, Review and execute test cases to ensure User Story Acceptance Criteria are tested to meet the highest software quality within schedule
· Executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
· Responsible for successful execution and informing team and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
· Ensure all test data is recorded in Test Management Tools such as HP ALM and Jira
· Assist with test environment and test data setup
· Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop an understanding of the project and testing objectives
· Bring Software Testing experience and know-how to the Scrum Team
· Collaborate alongside a team of talented IT professionals in a fast-paced work environment
· Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
· Learn and create automated functional and regression tests using appropriate tools
· Be responsible for execution of automated test scripts and reviewing the test results.
· Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in Manual testing
· Experience creating test plans and test cases based on business requirements
· Exposure to automated testing tools (Selenium, Cucumber but comparable automation tools is also ok)
· Thorough knowledge of fundamental quality assurance concepts and best practices
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
· Experience with back end services such as rest and soap api’s
· Good to have software development skills with programming and scripting experience such as JAVA
· Self-starter, little supervision required, with the ability to positively influence others
· Good communication skills are essential
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Science is required
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)