The Johnson and Johnson, EMEA Development Centre, are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements.
The offices are designed to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
· Supporting the Product Line Owner, Business Owner, Project Manager and Business Product Management Team to define, discuss, agree and refine their Business Process and Business Activity needs at an Epic and Feature Program level
· Supporting the Product Management Team to define a Program Release Plan of Features to Program Increments
· Supporting the Product Management Team to define Business and End User Value and Prioritisation
· Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team to deliver on the Product Backlog.
· Providing all support to the Scrum Team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
· Guiding the Scrum Team to ensure Scrum practices and principles are adhered to.
· Coaching the Team Members and Product Owner on Agile best practises
· Ensure the Development Team is self organising.
· Facilitating all Scrum Ceremonies, that is, the Daily Stand Up, Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review/Demo and Sprint Retrospective.
· Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment, on a continual basis.
· Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on collaboration and problem solving.
· Facilitating completing work without coercion, assigning or dictating tasks.
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and providing metrics.
· Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and integrity of the Product Backlog.