Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Representative - Bariatric Thoracic (BT), located in the Inland Empire,CA area.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
The role of the Sales Representative Specialist is to:
* Expand the sales of specific Ethicon US LLC products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with the company policies and sales direction.
* The Sales Specialist will own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for BT (Bariatric & Thoracic) procedures and focus on driving growth among target specialists and new accounts.
* The specialist is required to acquire in-depth BT product/procedure expertise, while covering larger territories.
* The Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products.
Additional job responsibilities include:
* Own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for BT procedures and focus on driving growth among target specialists and new accounts.
* Acquire in-depth BT product and procedure expertise, while covering larger territories.
* Understand and demonstrate proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products. Understand the role that the physicians, nurses, support staff, and hospital administration play in the sales process.
* Provide technical and professional support to assist customers.
* Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate.
* Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
* Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
* Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
* Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
* Forecast attainment in assigned accounts. Record sales, customer calls, account visits, and territory achievements.
* Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrates product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.
* Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures.
* The Sales Specialist will also have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications.