Description de l'offre
As a Reporting Specialist you will be a key member of our Sales team working on behalf of one of our most exciting clients within the Internet industry. You will be interacting with both Accenture and client stakeholders using your data analysis skills to provide them with meaningful insights into the business. You will be a key partner to the account leadership and provide the key reports necessary to assess the performance of our team. You will also collaborate with our customer success agents to help them identify areas of their customer base where they should focus their time and effort.
You will be responsible for:
· Creating reports and presentations from scratch using Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint
· Analysing reports to generate business insights and make recommendations
· Suggesting ongoing process improvements around the team's productivity.
· Presenting your findings to leadership and stakeholders (in person and via video conferencing)
Required experience Required experience
· Ability to demonstrate relevant experience
· Fluency in English
· You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
· Significant experience using Excel (Macros, VBA, Pivot table, Vlookup)
The following experience is advantageous but not required
· Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
· Experience using Tableau, Salesforce.com, SQL and VBA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity