Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805677636W
The EMEA MSM Lead has leadership responsibility for improving supplier fulfillment, supplier delivery performance and responsiveness, and end-to-end lead-times across EMEA. A key focus area for this individual is development and enhancement of processes, systems, and reporting capabilities to improve efficiency of plant-based material supply services to internal manufacturing. This individual is accountable for identifying best practices and appropriate competitive benchmarks, leveraging technology, implementing approved process changes and monitoring metrics necessary to achieve targeted performance goals. This includes leading the implementation of supply agreements, integration and development of key suppliers, performance monitoring and support ongoing supplier management.
This individual leads his or her team to own accountability as delivery leaders responsible for demands, needs, and requirements of the business for materials and services. This role maintains strong relationships with regional and/or global Sourcing partners to ensure coordination of global procurement efforts and ensure that Procurement strategies deliver best total end to end value for J&J through understanding consumer & business partner needs, market dynamics, cost structures and supplier capabilities. He/she partners with Sourcing leadership to ensure commodity strategies align with regional Make, Plan, and J&J Consumer strategies and oversees compilation of MSM inputs for the annual planning cycle and plan development.
· Develop and execute a Material Supply Management Strategy and Roadmap for the region
· Effectively assess risk and triage material supply issues for severity, prevalence, potential impact and required project resource, based on strong business knowledge, technical skills and sound judgment. Collaborate with the RRT team and agree on appropriate escalation of material supply issues in MSM or RRT
· Ensure that communication occurs in a timely manner, escalate delays, resource gaps, and risks and drive stakeholder alignment across multiple levels.
· Develop effective relationships with counterpart organizations in other regions and a collaborative supporting infrastructure throughout the EMEA region.
· Acquire and analyze data from EMEA risks/events and our management of them to identify opportunities for improvement and focus areas for risk prevention. Participate in broader initiatives associated with Supply Chain Risk Management.
· Drives the Supply Reliability Streams with a cross-functional team to pro-actively implement processes that improve material supply reliability
· Drive the MSM regional governance cycle (with support of the MSM Analyst) to provide insight in performance and escalate topics for support from other functions
· Oversee MSM metric report in the region and to global.
· Provide leadership of the Material/Supplier BCP program
· Leads and hold ownership of Regional Supplier S&OP/RCCP process for suppliers
· Owns regional supplier service and responsible for market/material prioritization.
· Owns development and implementation of Service Level Agreements with Suppliers
· Co-Leads SQE2 program with QA
· Supports New Product Initiatives & Product Changeovers
· People development – ensuring improving CREDO results and growth of his/her people
· A Bachelors Degree is required, MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years combined experience in Engineering, R&D, SMP, GP, Sales, Planning, Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain Operations functions. Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience.
· Entrepreneurial self-starter, results oriented and able to independently create and deliver.
· Good business acumen, ability to zoom in and out
· Strong oral and written communication skills, and with the ability to partner, communicate and influence across functional levels.
· Competent in organizational and marketplace dynamics, processes, tools within Supply Chain and Franchise and a strong understanding of business priorities.
· Ability to assess risk, strong understanding of quality systems and ability to use project management tools (Microsoft project, RACI, Lessons learned, FMEA, etc)
· Six Sigma/Process Excellence skills & experience
· Demonstrates integrity and strong leadership
· People Management/Development Skills
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
· Good understanding of SAP/APO systems and structure.
· Willing to travel within short notice.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)