BabyCenter, a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Qu ality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer to plan and develop automated tests to ensure product quality for our mobile apps and websites. We are seeking an experienced, self-starting, and motivated QA Engineer to streamline and speed up our testing and continuous-integration processes. The ideal candidate should have the technical chops as well as the organizational and communications skills to collaborate with engineers and stakeholders. This position will be based out of San Francisco, CA .
BabyCenter® is the world's partner in parenting. The #1 pregnancy and parenting digital destination, BabyCenter reaches more than 45 million moms and dads monthly in 9 languages from Canada to the Middle East to Australia. In the United States, 8 in 10 babies born last year were BabyCenter babies. BabyCenter provides parents with trusted information, advice from peers, and support that's Remarkably Right® at every stage of their child's development. Products include websites, mobile apps, online communities, email series, social programs, and public health initiatives. BabyCenter also leverages its industry-leading audience engagement to provide unparalleled insights and innovative marketing solutions to the world's top brands, retailers, and institutions. Additionally, BabyCenter is committed to improving maternal health globally, and – through its Mission Motherhood™ campaign – works closely with non-profits, NGOs, and governments to help make motherhood safer for all women. BabyCenter is a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
· Define and implement test automation plans for BabyCenter mobile apps and web properties
· Create effective test scripts to verify use cases and acceptance criteria
· Automate test runs to ensure code quality throughout the development cycle
· Utilize testing tools to analyze and monitor results
· Update and support test automation and continuous-integration infrastructure
· Partner with the development and product teams to improve efficiency and effectiveness of test automation
· Perform manual testing of feature and regression test cases
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies