Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 5810181109
Cerenovus is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to be located in Fremont, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Every six seconds someone dies from a stroke. Stroke can be caused either by a clot obstructing the flow of blood to the brain (ischemic stroke) or by a blood vessel rupturing and preventing blood flow to the brain (hemorrhagic stroke). CERENOVUS is committed to changing the trajectory of stroke by providing physicians with innovative technologies to push the boundaries of what's possible in neurovascular intervention. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing production personnel to maximize quality and output to achieve in a manufacturing operation. Accountable for achieving production targets while maintaining cost controls.
The Production Supervisor will:
· Supervises production line and operators, establishes personnel schedules and ensures that the line strive in meeting its daily goal.
· Ensure the operators performing the task, are trained and certified for the process.
· Ensure the operators are trained to all work instructions, operating procedures, etc.
· Provide training to the operators in the areas of safety and quality.
· Works closely with other groups to ensure that the assigned line has material, equipment and process related support.
· Participate and support any process improvement project and its completion on a timely manner.
· Responsible for time-card approval using the payroll-management system.
· Responsible for new hire process and carry out on-boarding process.
· Compiles and submits data for production and operating reports.
· Ensure that supervisor standard work is updated and completed.
· Revises procedures, submit/approve change order as required.
· Responsible for the completion of assigned NC's, CAPA's, Observations and other action items on a timely manner.
· Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
· Responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and ensure that they have all resources needed to do their job
· Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
· Performs other duties assigned as needed.
Company management reserves the right to add, delete or otherwise alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The minimum qualifications listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· A minimum of an Associate's degree or a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in place of the degree.
· Experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices, and procedures.
· Ability to perform duties in accordance with policies and procedures
· Strong Verbal and written communication skills to read, analyze, interpret and communicate business correspondences are required.
· Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· This job may require shift and/or weekend work to support job duties.
· The ability to work in a clean room as needed to support the job duties.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, sits in front of a computer and use hands to work on a computer.
· Up to 10% domestic travel is required.
· This position is located in Fremont, CA.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Fremont-47709-47733 Fremont Boulevard
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)